Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sol sol sol sol sol! Skating outside the city!




Chica Riders organized the Magical Mystery Tour out to this new amusement park: Bicentenario Park in Querétaro. It has a huge skatepark that looks like super happy cause of the paint job. We left super early in the morning in this nice tour bus filled with chicas, a few parents and a few chicos. The bus was amped to go skate! When we got there Paco and Paloma set us up with the girls from the bus and from the town. They skated from noon to 5pm in the hot sun. We worked on pumping walls, which most of the girls could do really well already plus kickturns. Then we moved over to ollies, 5050 stalls, shuvits, maunallying off things, old school tricks (with Erica), and tons more. The girls just wanted to skate. At one point in my broken Spanglish, I was like "I need water, do you all need a break, and they were all naw... go ahead take a break.

There were like over 30 girls skateing. We had such a fun time! The bus ride back was insane. The girls were soo hyped on skating and walking back and fourth on the bus chanting many things, but mostly: "Sol Sol Sol Sol!" It was one of the girl's names.

4 comments:

Ollie-Magaña said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ollie-Magaña said...

I was there my name is oli do you remember me? I try to do everything but i cant do it as well as you...
I´m so happy because I learn a lot! Thanx girls you are awesome!!!!!!
sorry about my english ^_^U
Espero que regresen algún día siempre serán bienvenidas, espero que les haya gustado México y que hayan disfrutado su estancia.

sol sol sol said...

hola,pues gracias por venir a mexico, son bien buena onda, regresen pronto, ok? saludos...atte: sol sol sol

sol sol sol said...

hola,pues gracias por venir a mexico, son bien buena onda, regresen pronto, ok? saludos...atte: sol sol sol